Position is responsible for campaign performance and onboarding with new customer’s digital programs, monitoring ad performance and communicating with Managers, Account Executives and Customers.
This position will assist in onboarding a new campaign and developing strategies to meet customer objectives, revenue and profitability and work closely with Sales, Operations and Finance to implement and report progress of strategies and tactics. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Reviews and completes all orders submitted by Sales and ensures compliance in regard to policies and procedures related to products purchased, extension of credit and confirmation of products sold.
- Contacts each customer after standard product activation for dashboard log in, review of reporting tools, product overview and training, as well as establish future follow up call scheduling
- Actively monitor, analyze and communicate results of product performance
- Utilize performance data to make recommendations to customer campaigns and identify additional opportunities
- Has the knowledge and familiarity with accounts to analyze data and produce reports based on that data
- Prepares and delivers communication on campaign performance to customers
- Focus on activities that drive customer retention
- Works with other organizations to resolve discrepancies or missing campaign data
- Serves as a main point of contact to customer for any questions or issues they may have related to program and provide on-going educational information.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Must have strong analytical skills to collect, compile, organize, track and analyze data
- Strong communication (verbal and written communication) and listening skills
- Highly collaborative leader and a team player, both within the company and with clients
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and able to quickly adapt to multiple web based applications
- Currently Google AdWords certified (a plus)
- Strong people and communication skills are required.
- Experience with proposals a plus.
College degree or equivalent and 3+ years of experience working in sales support, digital marketing and/or customer service environments is preferred for this position.
Must be physically located in Atlanta. Our office is in Roswell, GA.
This is a full time position.
Compensation: Salary + account management bonuses
No phone calls, please.
No recruiters, please.