Based in Roswell, GA, we are a Digital Marketing platform who works with multi-location national brands. Currently, we are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual who is self motivated and can thrive in a team environment. Your background most likely includes experience in a digital agency. You have experience with customer facing as well as strong project management in a team environment. If you are a smart, ambitious digital marketing leader who can adapt to a constantly changing environment who always looking for their next challenge then we would like to talk with you about joining our growing team of 52+ employees.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefits, and Energetic Work Environment!
2. Great Opportunity for Career Growth!
3. The coolest company in Roswell 😉
What You Will Be Doing
- Brands: Function as executive sponsor for the multi-location brands you manage
- Locations: Provide guidance to the account management team within the guidelines of your brands
- Manage Expectations: Work closely with the brands to align expectations with delivery
- Internal Support: Work closely with individual account managers and the development team to assess new projects, gather requirements, timeline and potential hurdles
- Delivery Team: Work with our product team to ensure services match the same exceptional level of delivery
What You Need for this Position
- Strong digital marketing background
- Strong attention to detail, organized and possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Must have strong analytical skills to collect, compile, organize, track and analyze data
- Technically savvy and experienced in areas such as HTML, content management systems and web analytics tools
- Strong communication (verbal and written communication) and listening skills
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Highly collaborative leader and a team player, both within the company and with clients
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and able to quickly adapt to multiple web based applications
- Self-motivated, creative thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Team player willing to roll up his/her sleeves to execute against set goals
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment
- Currently Google AdWords certified (a plus)
- Solid understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing Experience
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics
- Deep web design experience
- Experience with WordPress
- Understanding of local marketing
- Experience with display and retargeting
- Solid Communication skills
- Experience with proposal writing
College degree or equivalent and 5+ years of experience working in a digital agency, digital sales/support environments is preferred for this position.
What’s In It for You
- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- Lots of insurance: Health, dental, optical, disability, life
- Plenty of PTO time
- Lots of holidays,
- Regular team activities
- Company Sponsored snacks, coffee, lattes, soda in the lounge
- Employee of the Month Award
- Employee of the Year Award
- Subsidized Gym Membership
- Birthday Benefit
- Employee Outings
- Casual Dress
- Maternity Leave
- Great opportunity for career growth with high advancement potential
For your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, based on experience, great benefits, and an excellent opportunity for growth in a great company environment.
Must be physically located in Atlanta. Our office is in Roswell, GA.
This is a full time position.
Compensation: Salary + Bonus
No phone calls, please.
No recruiters, please.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.