Based in Roswell, GA, we are a Digital Marketing platform that works with multi-location national brands. Currently, we are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals who are self motivated and can thrive in a team environment. If you are a smart, ambitious PHP developer who can adapt to a constantly changing environment who always looking for their next challenge then look no further and apply today!!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefits and Energetic Work Environment!
2. Great Opportunity for Career Growth!
3. The coolest company in Roswell 😉
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with individual product managers and the development team to assess new projects, gather requirements, predict the development process, timeline and potential hurdles
- Assist with code review, debugging and other maintenance for existing software and processes
- Lead the testing of your own code revisions, as well as assist in testing other team member’s revisions prior to release
What You Need for this Position
- Strong skills in application programming using PHP (Code Igniter), MySQL, HTML5, and CSS3 & jQuery
- Solid experience working with API’s. REST required as well as JSON and XML
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Experience with CakePHP or other MVC frameworks
- Experience with MySQL
- Object-oriented design and implementation in PHP
- Wireframe/Prototyping: Axure
- PHP Framework: Code Igniter
- Experience with 3rd party APIs
- Understanding of local marketing
- Solid Communication skills
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Generous PTO schedule
- 10 company holidays
- Regular team activities
- Company Sponsored snacks, coffee, lattes, soda in the lounge
- Employee of the Month Award
- Employee of the Year Award
- Subsidized Gym Membership
- Birthday Benefit
- Employee Outings
- Casual Dress
- Great opportunity for career growth with high advancement potential
For your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, great benefits, and an excellent opportunity for growth in a great company environment.
Must be physically located in Atlanta. Our office is in Roswell, GA.
This is a full time position.
Compensation: Salary + account management bonuses
No phone calls, please.
No recruiters, please.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.