Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
This position will be the first point of contact for the company and will provide administrative support across the organization. This position will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as photocopying, assembling marketing material, etc.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and able to quickly adapt to multiple web based applications
- Strong people and communication skills are required.
High School degree or equivalent and 3+ years of experience working in customer service environments is preferred for this position.
Must be physically located in Atlanta. Our office is in Roswell, GA.
This is a full time position.
No phone calls, please.
No recruiters, please.