Based in Roswell, GA, we are a Digital Marketing platform that works with multi-location national brands. Currently, we are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual who is self-motivated and can thrive in a team environment to work on our growing social media team. Do you have experience managing, understanding and analyzing social media initiatives, strategy, and execution of campaigns? Your goal with us is to achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. You must be organized, detail oriented and excel in strong project management in a team environment. If you are a smart, ambitious, creative, analytical thinker with experience in digital marketing and social media who can adapt to a constantly changing environment and who is always looking for their next challenge … then we would like to talk with you about joining our growing team of 52+ employees.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefits, and Energetic Work Environment!
- Great Opportunity for Career Growth!
- The coolest company in Roswell
What You Will Be Doing
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content for multi-location brands
- Promote content through social advertising
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
What You Need for this Position
- Strong digital marketing skills
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and social advertising
- Strong attention to detail, organized and possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Must have strong analytical skills to collect, compile, organize, track and analyze data
- Technically savvy and experienced in areas such as HTML, content management systems and web analytics tools is preferred
- Strong communication (verbal and written communication) and listening skills
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Highly collaborative leader and a team player, both within the company and with clients
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and able to quickly adapt to multiple web-based applications
- Proficient in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn both in content management and Ads platforms.
- Self-motivated, creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Team player willing to roll up his/her sleeves to execute against set goals
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment
- Currently Google AdWords certified (a plus)
- Solid understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics
- Deep web design experience
- Experience with WordPress
- Understanding of local marketing
- Experience with display and retargeting
- Solid Communication skills
College degree or equivalent and 2+ years of experience working in a digital agency, in a social media marketing environment is preferred for this position.
What’s In It for You
- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- Lots of insurance: Health, dental, optical, disability, life
- Plenty of PTO time
- Lots of holidays
- Regular team activities
- Company Sponsored snacks, coffee, soda in the lounge
- Employee of the Month Award
- Employee of the Year Award
- Subsidized Gym Membership
- Birthday Benefit
- Employee Outings
- Casual Dress
- Maternity Leave
- Great opportunity for career growth with high advancement potential
For your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, based on experience, great benefits, and an excellent opportunity for growth in a great company environment.
Must be physically located in Atlanta, GA area or Tampa, FL. Our office is in Roswell, GA.
This is a full-time position.
Compensation: Salary + Bonus
No phone calls, please.
No recruiters, please.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.