Based in Roswell, GA, we are a Digital Marketing Platform that works with multi-location national brands. We are looking for a software developer capable of developing, maintaining and integrating applications and systems used to run our business. The person in this role must be able to bring repeatable, scalable development practices to bear. The successful candidate will collaborate well with others to ascertain requirements, communicate status and ensure outcomes are of high quality. The successful candidate should enjoy working in a fast paced environment and being involved in work that directly affects company profit and loss.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefits, and Energetic Work Environment!
- Great Opportunity for Career Growth!
- The coolest company in Roswell!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing and maintaining software used by team members and clients in digital marketing operations.
- Collaborating across functional areas to ascertain requirements, propose design and implementation approaches and ensure complete work meets quality objectives.
- Bring and uphold consistent best practice development approaches to how development related work is completed.
- Training and educating colleagues as to how developed products and tools work.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience with Codeigniter PHP Development Framework.
- At least 1 year of experience with basic management of Linux Servers, Cloud/VM infrastructure, and related networking systems; must be capable of remote configuration of applications, log retrieval and analysis, and basic tuning of server performance.
- Hands-on experience working with WordPress or other CMS platforms, including building widgets, modules and themes is a plus.
- Experience with new/current development frameworks such as Angular, Bootstrap, Ruby, Web Services protocols, and other web-application toolkits and environments is a big plus.
- Project requirements analysis, documentation & estimation
- Agile and Waterfall software development
- Test-Driven development, including writing test cases for QA
- PHP coding of web-based applications
- Reading & writing application data from/to local & remote MySQL databases
- Construction, execution & analysis of complex MySQL queries
- Use of web services, webhooks, JSON/XML and APIs to build interaction between external web applications
- Development of email integration and other external messaging
- Basic administration of MySQL databases, including server setup, table construction, and basic performance tuning
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent web technology major that MUST include formal coding experience and software development practices.
What’s In It for You:
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Health, Dental, Optical, Disability, and Life Insurance Coverage
- Plenty of PTO Time
- Lots of Holidays
- Regular Team Activities
- Company Sponsored Snacks, Coffee, and Soda in the Lounge
- Employee of the Month Award
- Employee of the Year Award
- Subsidized Gym Membership
- Birthday Benefit
- Employee Outings
- Casual Dress
For your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, based on experience, great benefits, and an excellent opportunity for growth in a great company environment.
Must be physically located in Atlanta. Our office is in Roswell, GA.
This is a full time position with room for advancement.
Please include a link to your LinkedIn.com profile.
No phone calls, please.
No recruiters, please.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please submit your cover letter and resume.