- 11% increase in online retail sales in Q1 2009.
- Nearly 60% of companies surveyed reported increases over the same quarter last year.
- Increases of 10% or more were reported by 44% of e-tailers.
- 14% of e-tailers reported increases of up to 10%.
- 13% of E-tailers reported flat sales.
- Online sales increases were reported by approximately 70% of consumer brand manufacturers and multi-channel retailers.
- The only dark spot was that 60% of web-only merchants reported sales declines.
Or complete the short form below: