Every franchise owner wants the phone to ring and ring often. But initiating traditional marketing strategies like TV, radio, print and direct mail can be costly. On average, it can take $50-$60 to make the phone ring using traditional methods. But with an active PPC campaign through Qiigo, your cost per lead can be reduced by as much as 80%.
When new ANY LAB TEST NOW® Nashville owner, Barbara Edwards, opened her store on June 1, she did so in conjunction with the launch of her Qiigo Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign. It was the only advertising in place for the launch and Edwards has been extremely happy with the results, particularly, the number of calls and the cost per lead.
“We ask everyone who comes in where they heard about us and everyone says ‘the internet’. They also tell us that we were the top 1 or 2 in their search results list. Our phone just keeps ringing, even on the weekends! I am very pleased with the results that the Qiigo campaign has delivered,” said Edwards. Since her campaign launch, she has seen over 125 leads with an average cost per lead of $10.03. Qiigo’s efforts helped the Nashville location bring in over $6,000 in revenue for its first month in June.
With a dedicated account representative, Edwards is impressed with how easy it is start a campaign, to learn about the Qiigo program and comprehensive metrics, and to utilize the technology to make better strategic marketing decisions that positively affect revenue. “I like all the details and am looking forward to having more time to examine all the metrics, which are at my fingertips whenever I need them,” she said.
Another feature of the Qiigo PPC program is the call tracking system. This turnkey solution provides owners with full visibility into their campaigns, specifically number of calls, reverse caller ID lookup (showing the zip code from which the call originates) and recording. This feature is included with the cost of your Qiigo PPC campaign and provides the following information:
- Recording of all inbound calls.
- The ability to download all recorded calls for future training and to maintain quality control while you are away from your store.
- Calls tracked by day of week, time of day, status (answered, voicemail, hang up, other) and campaign.
- A zip code report of all calls to help you identify where expansion should be targeted.
- Caller identification including name, phone number and location.
- The ability to save notes in the system regarding each call, including who the call was assigned to, revenue generated by each call and any notes you would like to add.
Additional call tracking numbers for other marketing campaigns (i.e. direct mail, etc.) are available through Qiigo. Together with 24/7 access to the comprehensive data and call tracking system, Qiigo is an extremely valuable tool in helping you manage your marketing campaigns and overall business.