Based in Roswell, GA, we are a Digital Marketing Platform who works with multi-location national brands. Currently, we are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual who is self-motivated and can thrive in a team environment.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for managing our client’s digital marketing efforts including, but not limited to, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising using Google AdWords & Bing AdCenter.
If you are a smart, ambitious digital marketing guru who is always looking for their next challenge, then we would like to talk with you about joining our growing team.
- On-page search engine optimization (SEO) of website pages for multiple clients
- Create, manage, and optimize PPC campaigns for multiple clients
- Prepare monthly client performance reports with new and creative suggestions for optimizing existing campaigns
- Provide recommendations to design team as it relates to developing creative assets for various banner retargeting campaigns
- Occasionally interface with clients for the purposes of business development or deepening client relations
- Stay up to date on current digital marketing trends and best practices
- Experience developing and managing Digital Marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding on-page search engine optimization (SEO)
- Google AdWords Certifications for Search, Display, Mobile, Video and/or Shopping a plus
- Strong analytical skills. Must be able to gather, analyze, summarize and present data clearly and concisely
- Strong proficiency working with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of CRM and Project Management tools
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and able to quickly adapt to multiple web based applications
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priorities
- Self-motivated, creative thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Team player willing to roll up his/her sleeves to execute against set goals
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment
What’s In It for You
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Health, Dental, Optical, Disability, and Life Insurance Coverage
- Plenty of PTO Time
- Lots of Holidays
- Regular Team Activities
- Company Sponsored Snacks, Coffee, and Soda in the Lounge
- Employee of the Month Award
- Employee of the Year Award
- Subsidized Gym Membership
- Birthday Benefit
- Employee Outings
- Casual Dress
For your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, based on experience, great benefits, and an excellent opportunity for growth in a great company environment.
Must be physically located in Atlanta. Our office is in Roswell, GA.
This is a full time position with room for advancement.