Based in Roswell, GA, we are a Digital Marketing company that works with multi-location national brands. Currently, we are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual who is self motivated and can thrive in a team environment. If you are a smart, ambitious accounting professional who can adapt to a constantly changing environment and are always looking for your next challenge then we would like to talk with you about joining our growing team of 68+ employees.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefits, and Energetic Work Environment!
2. Great Opportunity for Career Growth!
3. The coolest company in Roswell 😉
What You Will Be Doing
This critical role will be responsible for Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, financial statement preparation, month end closing, bank reconciliation,s and expense reconciliations. In addition, the Accountant will serve as the liaison with the outside CPA firm.
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of relevant, recent full charge accounting experience. Quickbooks Online proficiency is required.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Bank Reconciliations
- Month End Close Outs
- A/P & A/R Processing
- Preparation of Monthly Financials
- Hourly Billing Payroll Processes
- Recurring Billing Processes
- Manages Monthly Commission Calculations
- General HR
- New Employee On-boarding
- General Office Administration
- Employee Benefits Administration
What You Need for this Position
- Strong Accounting
- QuickBooks Online
- Account Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Payroll – US & International Employee & Contractor experience
- Highly Organized
- High Energy
- Detail Oriented
- Innovative Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Highly Logical and Analytical
- Quick Learner
- Technically Savvy
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Strong Work Ethic
- Strong Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Any experience working with digital advertising or online marketing is a plus.
- The ideal candidate would be someone looking for an opportunity with a rapidly growing company.
- If you are a real ‘go getter’ looking to prove your value, we’d like to talk with you.
College degree or equivalent and 6+ years of relevant, recent full charge accounting experience. Quickbooks Online proficiency is required.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, optical, disability, and life insurance
- Plenty of PTO time
- Lots of holidays
- Regular team activities
- Company sponsored snacks, coffee, soda in the lounge
- Employee of the Month Award
- Employee of the Year Award
- Subsidized gym membership
- Birthday benefit
- Employee outings
- Casual dress
- Maternity leave
- Great opportunity for career growth with high advancement potential
Must be physically located in Atlanta. Our office is in Roswell, GA.
This is a full time position.
Compensation: Salary + Benefits + Great team environment
No phone calls, please.
No recruiters, please.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.