Based in Roswell, GA, we are a Digital Marketing platform who works with multi-location national brands. Currently, we are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual who is self-motivated and can thrive in a team environment. Your background most likely includes experience in a digital agency. If you are a smart, ambitious digital marketing leader who can adapt to a constantly changing environment who always looking for their next challenge then we would like to talk with you about joining our growing team of 68+ employees.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefits, and Energetic Work Environment!
2. Great Opportunity for Career Growth!
3. The coolest company in Roswell
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and execute strategy for generating appointments for On-Boarding Specialist.
- Present our services to potential clients.
- Identify prospects and clearly articulate needs / interests to On-Boarding Specialist.
- Maintain tracking, reporting, and forecasting of active pipeline.
- Actively expand and maintain product and brand knowledge including services, trends, and competitors.
- Work closely with Account Management & Digital Directors
What You Need for this Position
- Strong attention to detail, organized and possess the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong communication (verbal and written communication) and listening skills
- Highly collaborative leader and a team player, both within the company and with clients
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and able to quickly adapt to multiple web based applications
- Self-motivated, creative thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Team player willing to roll up his/her sleeves to execute against set goals
- Sales experience
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Understanding of local marketing
- Experience with proposal writing
College degree or equivalent and 3+ years of experience working in a inside sales.
What’s In It for You
- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- Lots of insurance: Health, dental, optical, disability, life
- Plenty of PTO time
- Lots of holidays
- Regular team activities
- Company Sponsored snacks, coffee, lattes, soda in the lounge
- Employee of the Month Award
- Employee of the Year Award
- Subsidized Gym Membership
- Birthday Benefit
- Employee Outings
- Casual Dress
- Maternity Leave
- Great opportunity for career growth with high advancement potential
For your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, based on experience, great benefits, and an excellent opportunity for growth in a great company environment.
Must be physically located in Atlanta. Our office is in Roswell, GA.
This is a full time position.
Compensation: Salary + Monthly Commission
No phone calls, please.
No recruiters, please.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.