Based in Roswell, GA, we are a Digital Marketing platform who works with multi-location national brands. Currently, we are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual who is self motivated and can thrive in a team environment. Your background most likely includes experience in a digital or web agency. You have experience selling web design, digital marketing, social media and consulting. If you are a smart, ambitious sales leader who can adapt to a constantly changing environment who always looking for their next challenge then we would like to talk with you about joining our growing team of 65+ employees.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefits, and Energetic Work Environment!
- Great Opportunity for Career Growth!
- The coolest company in Roswell 😉
- Hunting: Identify and engage qualified prospects using both phone and face meetings.
- Facilitate Strategy Meetings: Work Digital Director to engage prospects and work towards trusted advisor status.
- Proposal Development: Work with proposal team to scope and finalize proposal.
- Skilled Relationship Hand Off: Hand off to the appropriate Digital Director who will manage the ongoing relationship.
- 3 to 5 years Successful, Consultative Selling with Documented Sales Experience
- Technically savvy
- Strong communication (verbal and written communication) and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and able to quickly adapt to multiple web based applications
- Team player
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Local marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Media
- Lead generation
- Web Design/Web CMS
- Digital Consulting
College degree or equivalent and 3 – 5 years of successful sales experience is preferred for this position.
- Excessively Competitive Salary + Bonuses Depending on Experience
- Lots of insurance: Health, dental, optical, disability, life
- Plenty of PTO time
- Lots of holidays,
- Regular team activities
- Company Sponsored snacks, coffee, lattes, soda in the lounge
- Employee of the Month Award
- Employee of the Year Award
- Subsidized Gym Membership
- Birthday Benefit
- Employee Outings
- Casual Dress
- Maternity Leave
- Great opportunity for career growth with high advancement potential
For your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, based on experience, great benefits, and an excellent opportunity for growth in a great company environment.
Location: Must be physically located in Atlanta. Our office is in Roswell, GA.
Employment Type: This is a full time position.
Base Salary: Salary + Bonus
No phone calls, please.
No recruiters, please.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.