Based in Roswell, GA, we are a Digital Marketing company that works with multi-location national brands. Currently, we are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual who is self motivated and can thrive in a team environment. If you are a smart, ambitious accounting professional who can adapt to a constantly changing environment and are always looking for your next challenge then we would like to talk with you about joining our growing team of 70+ employees.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefits, and Energetic Work Environment!
- Great Opportunity for Career Growth!
- The coolest company in Roswell
We have an opening for a motivated person to fill an SEM Analyst role. We need someone who is hard working, detailed oriented and looking to grow their SEM knowledge and skills. If you are results driven, organized, and pay close attention to detail, submit your name today to become the next member of our SEM Team.
What You Will Be Doing:
Manage and optimize existing PPC campaign components including, but not limited to – Ad Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research, etc.
Help create PPC strategies including keyword research and analysis.
Implementation of PPC strategies.
Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements.
Work directly with an Account Manager to optimize PPC campaigns.
Extremely analytical Focused and detail oriented
Google Adwords (preferably 2+ years experience)
Knowledge of keyword analysis and conversion analysis
Knowledge of landing page analysis
Negative Keyword Analysis
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Strong written and communication skills
Strong work ethic
Focused and detail oriented
- Any experience working with digital advertising or online marketing is a plus.
- The ideal candidate would be someone looking for an opportunity with a rapidly growing company.
- If you are a real ‘go getter’ looking to prove your value, we’d like to talk with you.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, optical, disability, and life insurance
- Plenty of PTO time
- Lots of holidays
- Regular team activities
- Company sponsored snacks, coffee, soda in the lounge
- Employee of the Month Award
- Employee of the Year Award
- Subsidized gym membership
- Birthday benefit
- Employee outings
- Casual dress
- Maternity leave
- Great opportunity for career growth with high advancement potential
Must be physically located in Atlanta. Our office is in Roswell, GA.
This is a full time position.
Compensation: Salary + Benefits + Great Team Environment
No phone calls, please.
No recruiters, please. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.