Based in Roswell, GA, we are a Digital Marketing company that works with multi-location national brands. Currently, we are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual who is self motivated and can thrive in a team environment. If you are a smart, ambitious accounting professional who can adapt to a constantly changing environment and are always looking for your next challenge then we would like to talk with you about joining our growing team of 70+ employees.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefits, and Energetic Work Environment!
- Great Opportunity for Career Growth!
- The coolest company in Roswell
We have an opening for a motivated person to fill an SEO Coordinator role. We need someone who is hard working, detailed oriented and looking to grow their SEO knowledge and skills. If you are results driven, organized, and pay close attention to detail, submit your name today to become the next member of our SEO Team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Supply recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Use WordPress to manage and organize content. Also applied design and basic code knowledge to better optimize and design WordPress websites
- Must have strong analytical skills to collect, compile, organize, track and analyze data
- Focused with strong attention to detail, organized and possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication (verbal and written communication) and listening skills
- Technically savvy and experienced in areas such as HTML, content management systems and web analytics tools
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and able to quickly adapt to multiple web based applications
- Self-motivated, creative thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Team player willing to roll up his/her sleeves to execute against set goals
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced environment
- Any experience working with digital advertising or online marketing is a plus.
- The ideal candidate would be someone looking for an opportunity with a rapidly growing company.
- If you are a real ‘go getter’ looking to prove your value, we’d like to talk with you.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, optical, disability, and life insurance
- Plenty of PTO time
- Lots of holidays
- Regular team activities
- Company sponsored snacks, coffee, soda in the lounge
- Employee of the Month Award
- Employee of the Year Award
- Subsidized gym membership
- Birthday benefit
- Employee outings
- Casual dress
- Maternity leave
- Great opportunity for career growth with high advancement potential
Must be physically located in Atlanta. Our office is in Roswell, GA.
This is a full time position.
Compensation: Salary + Benefits + Great Team Environment
No phone calls, please.
No recruiters, please. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.