Effective Date: December 21, 2017
As Qiigo evolves, we may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in the Service and laws applicable to us and you; we will, however, always maintain our commitment to respect your privacy.
I. Information Collection and Use
What Information Does Qiigo Collect About Me and Why?
We collect very little personal information about our users. A list of the “Personal Information” Qiigo may collect, and why we collect it, follows:
- Your username, email address, and contact preferences. This lets us create your account, provide you with convenient and personalized access to your account, and deliver and support the Service. This information also helps us communicate with you about your use of the Service, product announcements and software updates, as well as respond to your requests for assistance (including providing account verification support if you’re having difficultly accessing your account). In addition, we may use your Personal Information to send you marketing emails and special offers about the Service. For more information, please see the section below entitled, “Will Qiigo Send Me Emails?”
- Transactional information collected, such as your credit card number and billing, allows us to process your payments for Premium services.
- The geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an IP address or similar identifier), and the language you select when interacting with the Qiigo service. We collect this information in order to help us deliver and support the Service, including by localizing your Qiigo experience. It also helps us improve our understanding of how our users use the Service.
- The Qiigo products and services you use. This information helps us deliver and support the Service and respond to your requests for assistance. We also collect this information to improve our understanding of how our users use the Service.
- Any Content you add to your account. We don’t use this information for any purpose other than to make sure it is available to you when you use the Service.
Qiigo’s web site and applications also collect and receive information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform within your account, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies (see our Cookie Information Page for more information). When you access Qiigo via a Qiigo Software application, that application will request access to certain information on your computing device.
Gathering this kind of information helps us administer the Service, provide convenient and personalized user access, improve the features and usability of our products and Service, analyze user trends and information about users’ use of our Service, collect information about use and growth of the Service in specific regions, and evaluate the content and organization of our site. We do NOT collect information about you to deliver any targeted advertising to you, or track your visits to any third-party websites.
Will Qiigo Send Me Emails?
From time to time, we may want to contact you with information about product announcements, software updates and special offers. You may opt out of such communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found within Qiigo email.
II. Information Access and Disclosure
Does Qiigo Share My Personal Information or Content?
Qiigo is not in the business of selling or renting user information, and we only disclose information when:
- We have your explicit consent to share the information.
- We need to share your information with affiliated and unaffiliated service providers who process data on our behalf and subject to strict data protection requirements.
- We need to share your information with affiliated and unaffiliated service providers to fulfill your product or service requests.
- We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, to enforce those Terms of Service, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons, property or the systems on which we operate the Service.
- We determine that the access, preservation or disclosure of information is required or permitted by law to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Qiigo and our users or is required to comply with applicable laws, including compliance with warrants, court orders or other legal process.
- We need to do so in connection with the sale or reorganization of all or part of our business, as permitted by applicable law.
Some applications that work with our Service may ask for permission to access your Content or other information about your account. Those applications will provide you with notice and request your consent in order to obtain such access or information. Please consider your selection of such applications, and your permissions, carefully. An example of this might be Facebook needing to connect with our Social Media application.
Does Qiigo Ever Make Any of My Personal Information or Content Public?
No. Note, however, that certain portions of the Qiigo web sites and Service are viewable by your Franchisor or National Brand office.
III. Data Storage and Transfer
How Secure Is My Data?
Qiigo is committed to protecting the security of your information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of information you transmit to us; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your data transmission, we make all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems:
- Your Qiigo password is protected by encryption, and only you have access to it.
- Your personal information and data stored in our systems is protected by various physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. It is housed in a secure facility, and Qiigo restricts physical and network access to this facility to select trained staff. We regularly evaluate our technologies, facilities, procedures and potential risks to maintain the security and privacy of our users’ data.
- Certain Qiigo services support the use of standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If Qiigo learns of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the email address that you have provided to us or by posting a notice on our web site. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing.
IV. Information Deletion
What Happens If Qiigo Closes My Account?
If Qiigo closes your account due to a Terms of Service violation, then you may contact Qiigo to request deletion of your data, and Qiigo will evaluate such requests on a case by case basis, pursuant to our legal obligations.
V. Contact Us
How Can I Contact Qiigo?
1080 Holcomb Bridge Road
Building 200, Suite 210
Roswell, GA 30076