The International Franchise Association Convention is your chance to “Seize the Opportunity”! As the leaders in the franchise community gather in Orlando, Florida for the 52nd Annual Convention, we invite you to join the Qiigo team as they lead two Business Solution Roundtables in the Marketing and PR Track.
Join Qiigo CEO Rick Batchelor as he leads the Local PPC for the Franchisee Made Easy roundtable with Charlie Ellis from MDG Advertising. This roundtable will cover:
- What does it take to launch a locally targeted Google Adwords campaign?
- What is bid management and how can it be used to curb costs while increasing visibility?
- How do you pick keywords that will deliver qualified prospects to your franchise’s website?
- What are three simple steps you can use to track PPC conversions?
- How much should you be spending on your local PPC campaign?
Interested in Mobile Marketing? Then you should join Zach Dickens, Qiigo Senior Account Executive, for the Your Customers Have Gone Mobile: Now What? roundtable with Bill Adams of Matchbin. This discussion will cover:
- What mobile marketing efforts are critical to success?
- Are they best for branding or driving transactions?
- How can I make my web site mobile-ready?
- Can I track the effectiveness of mobile marketing?
- How does it fit into my overall marketing strategy?
The Business Solutions Roundtables will be held on Tuesday, February 14 from 10:15 am to 12:30 pm.
We look forward to seeing you at one of these Roundtable sessions. To meet with Rick or Zach prior to the Roundtable sessions, please stop by the Qiigo booth, #214.