At Qiigo, we are always looking for ways to better serve our clients. We are pleased to announce a change to how we notify our clients when their Local Marketing Program budget is reaching its limit. If your account balance for Search Engine Advertising is running low, we will now be notifying you via Qiigo Ad Budget Alerts. Qiigo Ad Budget Alerts are proactive, automated email alerts that help you quickly and easily manage your online advertising budget.
With Qiigo Ad Budget Alerts, you can take prompt action to ensure your ads keep working for you, generating valuable leads for your business. And our system makes it easy for you to monitor, manage and adjust your ad budget when you need to.
Here’s how it works:
- We will send you an email alert when your budget has 20% left for the month.
- We send a second email alert at the 10% mark.
- The email alert will include your total monthly budget, as well as the budget percentage remaining for the month.
- Each email alert has a link, so you can immediately click to adjust your budget and keep the ads running if you need to.
- Options for next steps include:
- Adding budget just for the remainder of the current month
- Adding a permanent increase in your monthly budget
How will Qiigo Ad Budget Alerts help you?
- Our system will send you automated, proactive email reminders, because we know you’re busy running your business.
- The Qiigo Ad Budget Alerts will help you understand how much budget you have left, compared to your overall budget each month. They help you make the best decision about whether to add budget just for this month, up your budget permanently, or just wait until next month to continue running ads.
- If you need our help, each Qiigo Ad Budget Alert includes your Qiigo Account Manager’s contact information, so you can call or email us immediately to discuss your options.
- By making sure your online a budget doesn’t accidentally run dry, we help keep leads coming to you, to grow your business.
Should you have questions or concerns, we always encourage you to reach out to your Account Manager. His or her contact information will be included in each email alert. We believe the new Qiigo Ad Budget Alert system will provide you with an easier way to manage your ad budget, so leads keep coming and you can focus on growing your business.
Other Important Features about Qiigo Ad Budget Alerts
- If you ever want to shut off the alerts, we make that easy with a simple “1-click Unsubscribe” process.
- If you decide to ignore the alerts, that’s ok. We’ll send another one at the next alert set-point, and when your account runs out for the month.
- When your account runs out, your ads will pause, and no further leads will be generated until the ads restart next month. However, if you have a monthly budget allocated, they will restart automatically with no further action required from you.
- Qiigo does not get paid more, if you run more ads. Unlike most digital marketing agencies, we do not charge a percentage of your ad spend. We simply want to help you succeed, by helping you generate the best, most profitable leads to grow your business.