Let’s be honest, Facebook marketing can be overwhelming. Constant algorithm updates to Facebook’s newsfeed can make brand promotion feel like an uphill battle. The daily tasks of maintaining a Facebook page with compelling content while engaging your audience can often feel like a full time job in itself.
To stay current, you need to keep up with new features and changes that are affecting Facebook on what feels like a daily basis. It’s enough to make any marketer’s head spin, especially when you’re tasked with finding fresh, new ideas to successfully promote your brand’s page.
If you’re looking for new strategies to make your Facebook page more engaging for your audience while promoting your business, we have some clever ways to do both:
Facebook Live Campaigns
This is a great tool for marketing your business. With Facebook live, you can:
- Broadcast live events to raise brand awareness and expand reach.
- Market products with a first look at new offerings.
- Engage with your audience by hosting a Q&A session live.
- Show how your product works with a live how-does-it-work session.
- Educate on topics relevant to your product.
- Promote upcoming events with industry experts, influencers, and brand advocates.
- Give your audience an inside, behind-the-scenes look at your business.
Host Giveaways or Contests
Giveaways and contests are an affordable way to grow your business, although some are more successful than others. Before you get started, here are three things to keep in mind for a successful contest or giveaway:
- Define your objective – What’s the objective or goal; growing your list of subscribers, gaining a larger Facebook following, driving more traffic to your online store? Define your objective and build your contest or giveaway around it.
- HIghlight popular products – Exciting prizes create a buzz and will encourage your followers to join your giveaway, and even better, share it on their social media channels.
- Use the right tools – Two of the most recommended tools out there to create giveaways are Woobox and Rafflecopter.
Offer Discount Codes
Discount codes or coupons are similar to contests and giveaways, but this time you’re focusing your audience on something very specific, like a brand new product you want to promote. Offering a Facebook-only discount code can help secure leads and drive conversions for your business.
Add Calls-To-Action (CTA’s) to Your Facebook Page
CTA’s prompt an immediate response, or encourage your page’s visitors to make a purchase, and can be an effective way to achieve campaign objectives. Page administrators can choose from seven call-to-action buttons:
- Sign Up
- Book Now
- Contact Us
- Use App
- Play Game
- Shop Now
- Watch Video
Leverage Trending Topics
Tapping into trending topics and current events are very effective social media marketing strategies because they capitalize on stories that are experiencing a surge in popularity. Web application tools like Google Trends can help you discover emerging trends by location, time, and popularity, but keeping an ear to the ground is equally important.
Work with Social Media Influencers and Brand Advocates
Work with social media influencers in your field. The right influencers can help you reach a wider audience, give your brand trustworthiness, and boost page visibility. How do you find the influencers in your industry? Check out our blog on how to find micro-influencers. Brand advocates will speak positively about your brand’s product or service without an incentive. Seek them out and send them coupons or free samples of your products, especially new ones.
Recycle Evergreen Content
When you publish a post, it is not safe to assume that all of your followers saw it. So whether it’s a photo, video, or link back to your website, recycling content is recommended. You can reuse it in it’s original form, or add it to your marketing campaigns and sponsored Facebook ad content.
Try adding these tactics to your Facebook marketing strategy. They can help promote your business, sell your products, and build customer loyalty.