Google just released a new dashboard aimed at providing business owners a new cohesive way to manage their Google+ pages. The new Google+ dashboard makes it easier to manage all the activities associated with the myriad of Google tools.
The Google+ dashboard will allow you to do a wide variety of activities including:
- Update your info including website URL, store hours, phone numbers
- Monitor Google+ notifications
- Manage photos and videos
- Start hangouts
- Manage AdWords Express
- Mange Google Offers campaigns
- View top searches for your business
- View top locations requesting driving directions to your store
- View basic performance stats for your Google+ account
- Assign page managers
All updates are made universally across Google Maps, Search and on Google+ from the Overview tab.
According to Pavni Diwanji, Senior Director at Google, “We want to make it easier to manage your online presence – all across Google – so…we’re getting started with Google+ Dashboard.”
To view the Google+ dashboard, simply head to your Google+ page and click the Dashboard icon in the navigation menu.