The International Franchise Association Convention is your chance to meet and mingle with leading franchisors, franchisees and suppliers. One of the most sought after events during the Convention are the Business Solution Roundtable sessions. This year, we invite you to join the Qiigo team as they lead two Business Solution Roundtables.
Join Qiigo CEO Rick Batchelor as he leads the Online Lead Generation and Customer Acquisition for Your Franchisees roundtable. This roundtable will cover questions including:
- What has your experience been using online to generate leads/customers for your franchisees?
- What online sources you have used to generate leads for your franchisees?
- Do you help your franchisees with online lead generation?
- Have you established a national lead generation program for your franchisees?
- What techniques have your franchisees used and found successful?
Attendees interested in marketing, PR or podcasting, you should attend the Podcasting as a Marketing and PR Tool Using Various Platforms. This roundtable will be led by Christian Pillat, Qiigo’s Marketing Coordinator, and Deb Evans, CFE, from the Franchise Performance Group. The discussion will cover:
- Understanding the PR and Marketing capabilities of podcasting.
- Understanding the capabilities of UStream, YouTube, Google+ Hangouts, GoToMeeting, and BlogTalkRadio.
- Suggestions for using podcasting to generate customer and franchisee prospect leads.
- Using a podcast to showcase a product or service? What platforms are most successful and what is the potential ROI generated?
- Who in your organization should be responsible for this type of PR and Marketing?
The Business Solutions Roundtables will be held on Wednesday, February 20 from 10:15 to 11:45 am.
We look forward to seeing you at one of these Roundtable sessions. To meet with Rick or Christian prior to the Roundtable sessions, please stop by the Qiigo booth, #620-622.